Wednesday 10 February 2010

up, up and away

Well now, I have managed to negotiate my way on to here! All bags are packed and ready to go, but am I? well, yes and no. I am very excited to be joining this trip to Tigri and really looking forward to what God has planned for us during this challenging trip and no - even though we have seen photos etc of where we will be, until I actually get there and see for myself, I am still not quite sure what my reaction will be, but can't wait.

Going with a lovely bunch of people and really looking forward to getting to know some of the group better.

Have my ear plugs, so if anyone snores - so what! Learnt how to use the camera so hopefully there will be some really wonderful pictures to follow.

See you all at Heathrow.
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment