Wednesday 17 February 2010

Frivellous Part 3

Finding a free source of unsecured internet from your balcony, albeit in the dark, hardly daring to move in case you lose the signal and managing to talk to both Nick and Laura Allen tonight has been an unexpected plus! Only problem now is that I itch...bites have appeared, cream applied, but I may have issues with this tomorrow! Still it was worth it! Last night the only place we could get any signal was on Stuart and Pauline's bed...so a cushion was deployed on the floor and I sat in their room whilst they sat in bed.....it's all good here!!!! To add to stretching the friendship....I appeared from the shower draped in towel, to find Roger crouching in a remote corner of our family room (Dick and I have adjoining rooms with Stuart and Pauline...with interconnecting doors...with gaps..so you have to pick your place to undress with care to maintain your modesty!!) Anyway..I digress..there is Roge trying to access our free internet by roaming around the rooms....lurking in corners....I don't know why no one else can get it in their rooms.....we will charge for entrance soon....Incidentally, when I mentioned the money pouch, I meant flesh COLOURED not flesh covered....disgusting thought...

Everyone has been remarkably normal today...no real incidents except Nigel and the sleeping homeless man....Roger suggested he never became a Street Pastor...it WAS VERY dark and quite difficult to see in the gloom, but we all managed to avoid treading on him....but no...Nigel obviously not....and by the way..no belt yet...but he's working on it....

Janet tells me that sharing with Angelique and Daisy is well and a shower routine has been esablished. Daisy first "because I take the longest to get ready" Daisy's words, Angelique second...then they have to shake Janet awake for her turn....

Barista's coffee house is now becoming a frequent evening habit....although none of us fancy the advertised "Now we have coffee that is flavoured with olive oil and garlic" yuk...

Well now it is midnight, so I will sign off...not bad for someone who turns the light out at 10pm normally!

2 comments:

  1. Wooo- trying again to post! love your blog adventures- most amusing! Please pass our blessings onto the whole team & the peoples you meet! Hope Nigel gets his man bag problem sorted out soon! Keep up with the gel Lorraine & Pauline! Stu- keep charlie under control! Pauline I'm on the valentine investigation.... haha (I know something....!) As for crocky...... well what can you say? Love Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps sorry- for Charlie read Harry! I'm so excited I can comment- thanks Julie! By the way can you tell Janet I've come down with her complaint of a few weeks ago- how rude!
    love Coralie

    ReplyDelete