Wednesday 17 February 2010

Hellooo... finally I have been able to blog! Only day 6!! What an AMAZING time I am having out here, everybody I have met has been so lovely and welcoming. The Tigri people have really opened their hearts to us, with many harrowing stories. The field visit further opened my eyes to the hardship faced in everyday life here however their true sense of community and support structre seems to some how bring a positive to the sadest of stories! Julie and Dick I cannot thankyou enough for this opportunity - you will never be able to get rid of me now!!!

As for the hair, blond is definatley the way forward!! I'm sure you all agree! Everytime I look around there is another camera pointing at me, even in pizza hut last night! However it seems to bring endless amusement to everybody else, I don't know how many times I have nearly been sold for 3 camels!! :)

Anyway... there is painting to be done.. Missing everybody so much, Felicity you better not be sleeping in my bed!! :D Love you all xxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a time you are all having!
    Daisy, If the price is right, even one camel could be useful here in Montacute? Don't turn any offer down straight away!! Love you xxxxxx
    M,D + flicker xxxx

    ReplyDelete