Thursday 18 February 2010

Girly afternoon

Yesterday a group of girls came in and we were pushed in the room with them. They were playing drums and dancing. Off course they wanted us to dance as wel and I was dragged up. At one point all of our team had left and I was still in the room with 15 girls wanting me to dance for them. I tried to get out of there to find some others but the only one I saw was Marc who was painting and seemed very determened to ignore me. 2 girls grapped my hands and another one pushed me back into the room.

It didn't take too long before the others came back and we were all dancing India style. One of the girls liked me a lot and kept sitting close to me, or all over me. Then she held my hand and showed me all the women from the team that were there, asking 'is that your mother?' and every time I told her my mother is in Holland she didn't understand.
The girl decided we needed a photo shoot so she took my camera and I took pictures together with all her friends and also a few with her.

When I thought the dancing and photo shoot were finally over I walked into the hallway and saw Daisy being dressed up in wedding jewellery. When the ladies spotted me they wanted to dress me up as well. 6 ladies started touching me, dressing me up, girls looking at it all around us. Heavy earrings, heavy necklace and something falling over my forehead. It looked good. Off course the girl wanted another photo shoot at that point, so we took many more pictures.

It was a good afternoon altogether. With lots of new experiences.

2 comments:

  1. A big hug from the one and only real mam from Holland. I MUST see the pictures of you in weddingclothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see this happening! (but then, I did see the pictures on FB!) Sounds like you are having a wonderful experience!! My friend Anjulie might take me to India one day perhaps! She does have family there. How long of a flight is it from London? It would be at least two days from where I am probably. Miss you xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete