Sunday 21 February 2010

From Ian & Frances

Hi All hello from sunny Jaipur temperature in the 30's hope you are all nice and warm in yeovil.
Went up to see the Amber fort today and rode on an Elephant !!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure they were very happy. Resisted the temptation to buy a 850.00 pound carpet , couldn't get it in my suit case.

Love Frances.

Ian here, resisting people trying to sell me things not really a problem. I really don't like worshipping a shrines to Gods I don't understand, and frankly worhipping the great God of Stuff really turns me off.

Haven't yet found an Elephants Foot Umbrella stand, or a Green Eyed Yellow Idol. I'll treat everyone to that on the last night. Looking forward to seeing our second weird observatory tomorrow.

Namaste Ian & Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment